Micro Expanded Metal with Ventilation, Conductivity, Sound Absorption
Micro expanded metal is a special expanded metal with small opening, it can made from carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, nickel, titanium and other alloys. With the features of good ventilation, lighting, heat dissipation, high conductivity, sound absorption and filter and protect properties, micro expanded metal is widely used as filters, screening, coverings for audio speakers, radios and record players, electrochemical conductor in new batteries and sound insulation in medical, automotive, chemical, filtration and oil industries.
MEM-01: Black micro expanded metal.
MEM-02: Copper micro expanded metal.
Specifications of micro expanded metal
- Materials: carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, nickel, titanium and other alloys.
- Surface treatment: hot dip galvanized, PVC coating, powder coated.
- Surface type: raised, flattened.
- SWD: 0.005" to 0.118".
- LWD: 0.039" to 0.236".
- Strand width: 0.005" to 0.079".
Features of micro expanded metal
- Excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Good ventilation, lighting and heat dissipation.
- Filter and protect properties.
- High conductivity and sound absorption.
- Durable with long lifespan.
Applications of micro expanded metal
Micro expanded metal is widely used in medical, automotive, chemical, filtration and oil industries as many things, such as:
- Filters or coverings for filter.
- Coverings for audio speakers, radios and record players.
- Electrochemical conductor in new batteries.
- Heat transfer or cooling system.
- Electronic shielding.
- Sound insulation.
MEM-03: Screening micro expanded metal.
MEM-04: Ceiling micro expanded metal.
MEM-05: Covering micro expanded metal.
MEM-06: Filter micro expanded metal.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.